We supply an industry-standard W track profile made for successfully directing sections of security grilles. These specific steel sections have many uses such as heavy-duty industrial doors. The gate sections are made to optimal efficiency and specification, allowing customers to choose from a variety of materials. Whatever your collapsible gate needs are, we have exactly what you need. If you have any specific requests, our team will do their best to assist you and deliver exceptional results.
A collapsible gate is a steel gate to secure a specific point of entry. These types of gates are made to measure and will come coated if requested. Our collapsible steel structures are extremely durable and strong. They will provide the ultimate security one needs. Our expert welders work hard to create the best collapsible gate sections on the market. Our supply includes a wide range of different types of collapsible gate steel structures. Take a look at what we have below:
- Length: 8 m or cut to order
- Lattice bar 1″ (25.4 mm) manufactured from 2 mm pre-galvanised steel
- Picket 5/8″ (16 mm) manufactured from pre-galvanised steel 2.5 mm – 3 mm or 2.5 mm hot rolled pickled and oiled.
- Lattice 5/8″ (16 mm) manufactured from pre-galvanised steel 2.5mm -3 mm or 2.5 mm hot rolled pickled and oiled.
- Zed 38 mm manufactured from pre-galvanised 2.5 mm
- Standard W track manufactured from 1.2 mm -1.6 mm pre-galvanised steel
- Type “P” W track manufactured from 1 mm pre-galvanised steel
- Top channel 42 mm x 25 mm manufactured from 1.2 mm pre-galvanised steel
- Customisation Available
Profile Quick Selection